Al Gore lives alone now, in a 10,000-square-foot colonial in Nashville, Ten-nessee, where magnolia trees shade the house and geothermal wellsburied be-neath the driveway cool and heat its 20 rooms. Some weeks Mr. Gore heads to San Francisco, wherehe has a luxury apart-ment at the St. Regis tower, t ...
"International New York Times"
- Egypt reaches for leading role on Syria CAIRO
- Sifting the ashes of an exploded life
- Scottish kingpins adapt to life in a soccer backwater
- Republicans vow unity; reality is less tidy
- Hong Kong activists defy order to decamp
- Data storage service, and founder, move quickly Disruptions
- German E.C.B. officials split over plan for saving euro zone FRANKFURT
- Storm and straying delegates threaten to upstage Romney
- D.J.'s grab center stage